Dr. Tarek Ahmed EldesokyGeneral Dentist
- Digital smile design and aesthetic planning course
- Aesthetics in restorative dentistry by American Dental Association
- Advancement in Rotary Endodontics course
- B.Sc in Dental and Oral Surgery, Egypt
- Arabic and English
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Crowns and Bridges
- Gum Treatment
- Teeth Extraction
- 5 years
- American Dental Association
Dr. Tarek practices Aesthetics treatments, Root Canal treatments, General and Restorative treatments, Paediatric treatments, Simple and Minor Surgical Extractions amongst many other procedures in Dentistry.
He has more than 5 years of experience in the field of dentistry and has worked in many hospitals including Republican Guard Hospital and Smart Dental Center in Egypt and Bin Sina Medical Center, Dubai. Prior to joining Nadia Medical Center, he was last associated with Aldhafra Specialty Dental Clinic in Abu Dhabi.
Dr. Tarek completed his B.Sc in Dental and Oral Surgery from University of Modern Science and Arts, Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Egypt in 2012. Additionally, he has completed various courses in various Dental specialities such as:
- "Digital Smile Design and Esthetics Planning" Course.
- "Aesthetics in Restorative Dentistry" course accredited by American Dental Association (ADA)
- "Advancements in Automated Endodontics" course.
- "The 48th implantology program" delivered by ASCDE and accredited by ADA
Dr. Tarek will be looking forward to attend to all your dental needs. He is fluent in English and Arabic.
- Click here to request an appointment
Nadia Medical Centre LLCAl Salaam Street Abu Dhabi, UAE
/ +971 2 642 8471