Dr. Osamah Rasheed Al JumailyConsultant Urologist
- Clinical Fellowship: Male Reproductive Medicine and Andrology - University of Toronto, Canada (2013-2016)
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Urological Surgery – University De Strasbourg, France (2012)
- Fellow of European Committee of Sexual Medicine (2012)
- Arab Board of Urology (2009)
- Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery (2008)
- European Board of Urology, Netherland (2008)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (2005)
- Iraqi Board of Urology - Iraqi Commission for Medical Specialization (1998)
- MBCHB - University of Baghdad, Iraq (1992)
- English, Arabic
- Bladder problems (Cystitis, Bladder pain, Bladder Cancer)
- Prostate disease (Prostatitis, Benign enlargement, Prostate cancer)
- Kidney Stones (Shockwave therapy and minimally invasive laser treatment)
- Urinary Tract Infections and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Urethral strictures (Minimally Invasive Treatments)
- Testicular pain, lumps
- Ejaculatory disorders
- Peyronie’s disease management
- Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- Magnetic Pelvic floor rehabilitation for incontinence
- Hematuria (blood in urine) screening and Prostate cancer screening
- 20 years
- American Urological Association
- European Urological Association
- Member of the Royal College of Physician & Surgeons of Glasgow
- Iraqi and Jordanian Medical Association
- Arab League of Urologist
- Iraqi society of Urologist and Surgeons
Dr. Osamah Al Jumaily is a Consultant Urologist with over 20 years of distinguished medical career spanning across countries. Dr. Osamah completed his MBCHB from University of Baghdad - Iraq in 1992 and medical specialisation in 1998 from Iraqi Board of Urology. He became Member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (MRCS) in 2005. He then completed his Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery followed by Diploma in Laparoscopic Urological Surgery from Université de Strasbourg – France in 2012. In 2017, he added another education qualification to enrich career by completing Clinical Fellowship from department of Urology - University of Toronto, Canada.
Dr. Osamah started his career as an intern, Resident House officer in Medical City Teaching Center, Baghdad – Iraq. Amongst many other notable medical institutions, he was also associated with Sheikh Khalifa Medical City – Abu Dhabi as Acting Consultant Urologist. He is associated with Nadia Medical Centre as a visiting Consultant from 2011. Prior to joining Nadia Medical Centre as full time Consultant in 2017, he was last associated with Men’s Health Institute, Toronto, Canada as Consultant Urologist.
As Urol-Surgeon he promotes and practices Infertility Surgeries, male reproductive medicine & andrology and kidney transplantation amongst many other procedures.
He has presented at multiple conferences and remains involved in chapters and multiple articles and continue to contribute passionately towards creating awareness programs for managing one’s own health.
Dr. Osamah speaks Arabic and English.
- Click here to request an appointment
Nadia Medical Centre LLCAl Salaam Street Abu Dhabi, UAE
/ +971 2 642 8471