Dr. Hala Mohamed AhmedSpecialist Paediatrics
- MBBCh, Ein Shams University, Cairo, Egypt (1988)
- M.Sc Paediatrics and Neonatology, Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt (1996)
- IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant), ILCA (2009)
- TQM, American University in Cairo, Egypt (2009)
- APGPN, Boston University, USA (2016)
- Arabic, English and French
- Comprehensive healthcare from newborn to adolescence
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical illnesses
- Vaccination services
- Well child visits
- Breastfeeding consultations
- Follow-up and management of paediatric obesity, under-nutrition and food allergy
- Parent education
- Counseling on child raising and adolescence
- Member of the Egyptian Pediatric Association
- Member of Egyptian Association for International Breastfeeding Consultants (ELCA)
- Member of the Arabian Association for Infant Nutrition
- Chairperson of 'Club Des Talents' Association in Cairo, Egypt
Dr. Hala Ahmed is extensively trained in paediatrics with over 29 years of distinguished experience in the field of child health. Dr. Hala completed her MBBCh from Ein Shams University, Cairo, Egypt in 1988 and medical specialization (M.Sc in paediatrics and neonatology) in 1996 from Cairo University, Cairo, Egypt. In 2008 she participated in the educational activity for diarrheal disorders from the University of Arizona and the Egyptian International Society for Medical specialties.
As she believes that healthcare quality is important for continuity of care, Dr. Hala obtained her diploma in Total Quality Healthcare Management (TQM) from the American University in Cairo in 2009 and the International Certificate for Breastfeeding Consultants (IBCLC) in the same year. She added another education to enrich her career by taking a diploma in paediatric nutrition (APGPN) from the Boston Medical University, USA.
Dr. Hala Started her career as intern, house officer Ein Shams University Hospital, Cairo in 1989 then completed her residency program in pediatrics and neonatology at Al Galaa Teaching Hospital and Abou El Rish University Hospital in Cairo, Egypt in 1994. Since then she joined several private hospitals in Cairo as Paediatric and Neonatology Specialist meanwhile she had her own private clinic in 2003 and she became Chairperson of “Club Des Talents” one of the eminent non-profit organisations giving services for mothers and children to contribute by her lectures in a community awareness programs for promoting child health and creativity and also to highlight on solving parenting problems. Prior to joining Nadia Medical Centre, Dr. Hala was associated with Al Rahba Hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
As a paediatrician Dr. Hala is interested in promoting child health by early diagnosis and management of different paediatric and neonatal diseases together with using screening programs, periodic child care visits and vaccinations as preventive measures to promote child wellbeing. She puts special scope on promoting breastfeeding and child nutrition to prevent obesity and problems of malnutrition for a better healthy generation. Dr. Hala advises parents and adolescents on parenting issues and successful transition from adolescents to adulthood.
Dr. Hala speaks Arabic, English and French
- Click here to request an appointment
Nadia Medical Centre LLCAl Salaam Street Abu Dhabi, UAE
/ +971 2 642 8471