Dr. Hala Emam Mohamed GandyaGeneral Practitioner
- Bachelor degree of Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Egypt
- Arabic and English
- Primary medical care to sick patients
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical illnesses
- Vaccination services
- 10 years
- Member of the Egyptian Medical Syndicate
Dr. Hala Eman is an experienced medical practitioner with over 10 years of experience in the field of general medicine. Dr. Hala completed Bachelor degree of Medicine and Surgery from Faculty of Medicine, Benha University, Egypt in 2005.
Dr. Hala started her career as General Practitioner in a Primary Health Care Unit in Cairo, Egypt providing primary medical care to patients from the local community. Later she worked with Alabasia Hospital as Resident Doctor at ER & Tropical Diseases Department. Prior to joining Nadia Medical Centre Dr. Hala was last associated with NMC Specialty Hospital, Abu Dhabi providing quality and trusted healthcare services to the people of Abu Dhabi and the surrounding region for over 2 years.
Dr. Hala speaks Arabic and English
- Click here to request an appointment
Nadia Medical Centre LLCAl Salaam Street Abu Dhabi, UAE
/ +971 2 642 8471