Dr. Bassant Morsy SayedSpecialist Dermatology
- MBBCh from Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt
- Master of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, Cairo university, Egypt
- Level 1 Certificate from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Dubai
- Diploma from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Dubai
- Arabic & English
- 16 years
Dr. Bassant graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University in the year 2000 and further completed her Master of Dermatology from same university in year 2006. All through her medical education she was an outstanding student and attained excellent grades. She obtained her degree and completed her research work on Liposomes in dermatology. Her desire to excel in dermatology field lead her to complete additional education namely Level 1 Certificate from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Diploma from American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine from Dubai.
Dr. Bassant has over 16 years of dermatology experience as she first started her practice with Police Hospital, Cairo, Egypt in year 2001. She later worked with many reputed dermatology hospitals such as Mouwasat Hospital in Saudi Arabia and Skin Care Center in Egypt.
Dr. Bassant keeps herself abreast with latest in dermatology and cosmetology by attending various national and international workshops and conferences.
Her skills include:
- Botox injection for facial wrinkles and hyperhydrosis
- Fillers injection for face and hands including Radiesse, Teosyl, Juvederm, Floriga and Revanesse for face and hands
- Non-surgical threading for face and neck
- Platelet Rich Plasma injection for facial rejuvenation
- Platelet Rich Plasma and biotin injection for hair loss
- Carboxy therapy injection for dark circles and stretch marks
- Laser Hair Removal with Alexandrite and Nd-YAG laser Fraxel laser use for rejuvenation, acne scars, wrinkles and melasma
- Spectra laser for facial rejuvenation
Dr. Bassant speaks Arabic and English.
- Click here to request an appointment
Nadia Medical Centre LLCAl Salaam Street Abu Dhabi, UAE
/ +971 2 642 8471