Dr. Ban Satia Ali Al-ChalabiSpecialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG) – London, UK
- High Professional Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology – Baghdad, Iraq
- MBCHB, Collage of medicine – University of Mosul, Iraq
- Professional Diploma in Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Program – University of Sharjah, UAE
- Arabic & English
Expert in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for more than 25 years:
- 9 years in Al-Rahba Hospital (A SEHA Health System Facility), Abu Dhabi
- 16 years in Iraq
- Iraqi Medical Association since 1990
- Health Authority Abu Dhabi since 2007
Dr. Ban Satia Al-Chalabi graduated from Medical Collage of Mosul – Iraq in 1990, and was awarded High Professional Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Baghdad in 1996. She is the Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (MRCOG), London since 2013.
Dr. Ban Satia has more than 25 years of distinguished Obstetrics & Gynaecology experience in UAE and Iraq. Prior to joining Nadia Medical Centre Dr. Ban was associated with Al Rahba Hospital – A SEHA Health System Facility in Abu Dhabi for over 9 years. She started her career in Obstetrics & Gynaecology field in Iraq and practiced as specialist for over 16 years.
Dr. Ban specialises in high-risk obstetrics including co-morbid conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disorders and previous caesarean pregnancies.
She has more than 25 years’ experience in dealing with OB/GYN cases.
- Click here to request an appointment
Nadia Medical Centre LLCAl Salaam Street Abu Dhabi, UAE
/ +971 2 642 8471