Dr. Aisha Khalid AlMukhtarSpecialist Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- MBChB – College of Medicine, University of Baghdad, Iraq (2004)
- MRCOG – Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, UK (2013)
- FACOG – Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, USA (2016)
- Advanced Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound – University of Sharjah, UAE (2016)
- Arabic, French and English
- Running different types of antenatal clinics including low risk and High-risk subspecialty clinics such as gestational diabetes, hypertension, preterm and multiple pregnancies clinic
- Bleeding in early pregnancy and recurrent miscarriage
- Management of ectopic pregnancy
- Management of antepartum and postpartum emergencies
- Good experience in management of labour ward & Assessment of foetal wellbeing including CTG and foetal blood sampling
- Infertility management
- Basics of Obstetrics & Gynecology ultrasound imaging
- Counsel about contraception and unplanned pregnancies
- Experience in Gynecological problems management like cases of abnormal uterine bleeding, menstrual disorders, pelvic pain and polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Fellow of American Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Health Authority Abu Dhabi
- Ministry of Health, UAE
Dr. Aisha completed her medical education at College of Medicine and received her MBChB degree from the prestigious, University of Baghdad, Iraq in 2004. She did her post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and received her MRCOG from world renowned Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in 2013. She then completed her fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, USA in 2016. She additionally obtained Advanced Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound from University of Sharjah, UAE in 2016.
Dr. Aisha specializes in women’s health and has more than 13 years of clinical and surgical experience in the field. She is trained in ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Dr. Aisha has been associated with Corniche Hospital – Abu Dhabi for more than 10 years. She started as medical practitioner in 2007 and later as Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. With her vast experience at Corniche Hospital where she has managed a variety of Obstetrics and Gynaecology cases, gynaecological emergencies, performed numerous procedures independently and assisted during laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries.
Her key area of interest is high risk obstetrics, bleeding in early pregnancy and recurrent miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, antepartum and postpartum emergencies and infertility management.
Dr. Aisha speaks Arabic, French and English
- Click here to request an appointment
Nadia Medical Centre LLCAl Salaam Street Abu Dhabi, UAE
/ +971 2 642 8471