Derma fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore fullness and volume to the patient's face. Unfortunately, as people age their faces gradually lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the surface of the skin, giving smile lines and crow's feet the chance to become more apparent.
The patient's lifestyle affects the facial skin as well. It includes:
- Eating habits
- Sun exposure
What does Derma filler do to the patient's face?
Dermal fillers can be used to fix a variety of concerns related to facial aging, including:
- Enhancing shallow contours
- Plumping thin lips
- Softening facial creases and wrinkles
- Augmenting cheeks to enhance shape
- Filling out depressions (hollows) under the eye area
- It improves the appearance of scars
- It helps in early signs of aging